Customer experiences shouldn't be a situation of "either/or." Offering customers omni-access to services and information is now table stakes for financial institutions.
Channel combinations of digital experience paired with human interaction yield a powerful 30% increase in sales of financial products & services.
Don’t choose between analog/paper-based human processes OR total automation. Take a quantum leap forward with Highploom, and offer bespoke human-to-human interactions at scale.
Highploom is revolutionizing the way financial institutions engage with their customers. Our platform goes beyond automating processes and digitizing paperwork. Create scalable experiences that can be easily adapted for highly curated customer engagements.
- Significant leakage from web-site and marketing efforts
- Inability to convert digitally native prospects
- Challenge to cross-sell existing web/mobile first customers
- Difficulty managing affiliate partner customer base
- No incentive to utilize digital channels-Disappointing online chat and service experience
- Lack of visibility into critical metrics: outcome; time waiting; serviced by
- Single digital interface for enterprise users to engage customers at scale; paired with a white-label (enterprise branded) customer interface for a single portal to experience entire engagement
- White Label (in window) Website Live Chat & Secure Messaging functionality fed into a queue; accessible to all permissioned enterprise users
- Interaction points that did not connect with existing account opening workflows are directed to custom onboarding experiences; managed personally (1:1) via queue-based and smart routing system
- Digital Marketing Manager to create custom onboarding experiences and manage targeted marketing campaigns across channels (Sponsored content, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- 360-degree customer views with drilldowns by account / entity / guarantor / process / relationship
- Admin Screen to simply track critical metrics; set enterprise permissioning; direct interaction points; adapt all credit experiences
Hugh Khan, who has been developing software for 33 years, disappeared from the Kansas City scene for about two years but has emerged ready to talk about his latest venture, called Highploom.
Spencer Fane is pleased to announce Highploom — a flexible, collaborative, rapid-to-deploy interface for credit and financial services — as the fourth participant in the firm’s Startup Lab, an innovative program designed to help
The future of small business lending has arrived — and it’s being built by a team of Kansas City tech veterans, at a critical time for the industry, said Hugh Khan. “Small financial institutions are dying; they’re going away.